Background

Friday, February 28, 2014

Lucky blocks.. with a surprise!

My cute Grandma asked me to make some "Lucky blocks" for her.. of course I said, "Yes!"
 
 I LOVE custom orders
and am willing to make YOU
something special too!
 
        So I set out to find some paper while conning my hubby into cutting the blocks for me ;)
 

 Picking out paper is honestly the hardest part for me! I probably spent a good hour going back and forth between like 20 patterns...
 I finally decided on these cute green (very traditional) cardstocks. 
Next I sanded, (the WORST part) painted and prepped the blocks for the paper.

 
My Grandma wanted vinyl on these so they would last better, so I cut out most of the vinyl myself. (Choosing a font was also a hard part) I must have a hard time making decisions.., I'm sure my husband could tell you all about it! Ha :)
 
 
I love the way they turned out! But the best part might be the surprise on the back...
 
 
They double as a "Spring" set too!!
I'm all about the reversible, "kill two birds with one stone" kind of crafts!
I made some extra for anyone who would like some! Shoot me an e-mail (mckailajohnson@gmail.com) or check out my Esty shop here! 
Thanks for taking a look!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment