Background

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

St. Patricks Day Banner

 
I have a clear obsession with banners! But I didn't have one for St. Patricks Day, and with all my Valentines stuff taken down, my mantle was looking pretty bare. To help liven it up bit, I made this cute (if I do say so myself) burlap banner with little crocheted shamrocks
 (my FAVORITE part!)


It's 6 feet long, but can be "spread out" more to fit a larger hanging space.
 
 

I handmade these cute little shamrocks (in a lime and dark green) and stitched them on so they are nice and secure. Aren't they great!?
 
 
It between the burlap flags are these bundles of tulle, fabric, ribbon and yarn bows
that just pull it all together.
 
 
I love the way it turned out, and would be happy to make one for you!
 Check it out in my just opened Etsy shop here!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment